Thornleigh Thunder Registrations for 2021 !
Thank you for your interest in joining our club.
Registration for the 2021 season is open from 5th January 2021
NOTE: General Registration Closing date to be announced in February, after which late fees may apply.
For any For Quick Answers to simple registration questions feel free to contact our committee by the Facebook messenger at https://www.facebook.com/ThornleighThunderFC/ and someone will answer your question.
Note Players wishing to play Super league should refer to our Super league Page
REGISTRATION FOR JUNIOR PLAYERS USING THE ACTIVE KIDS VOUCHER PROGRAM DISCOUNT
Parents can apply for a Voucher Code from the Service NSW Website.
Follow the steps set out below to register with your local club and apply the discount to your child’s registration. Registrations will be approved by the Club accordingly once your Voucher Code has been verified via Service NSW.
Self Registration Guide
- Go to the PlayFootball website to sign in to your account or create a new account .
- Select the person you are registering for
- Once you’re signed in, you have the option to register: yourself or a person linked to you to an age group or create a new person to link to your account. Click Continue once you’re ready to proceed.
- Product selection page
- Ignore the Role, Football Type and Playing Level fields displayed on screen. The applicable age groups for the person you are registering are displayed in the lower section of the screen. Scroll down and select the appropriate Age Group.
- Product Details page
- This gives you a breakdown of the fees. Click Continue to proceed.
- Participants Details page
- If the participant was registered previously, their details will be shown here, along with any Parent/Guardian Details and other Personal Information. Click Continue to proceed.
- Mobile Number – Depends on how the phone number was previously entered (with/out spaces), the number may not have been migrated properly. Do check that all contact details are correct.
- Address – If you see an error message in blue, click on the Address field and you should see your address in the dropdown to choose from.
- School – Update the school if your child starts high school this year.
- Profile Photo
- Upload a profile photo for the participant. Photo must be taken within 12 months and head faces camera directly with full face in view. Photos more than 3 seasons old must be updated. Any photo that does not meet the guidelines can be returned to you to re-upload.
- Review your order
- Read and acknowledge the Terms and Conditions
- Opt in/out of marketing communications. Click Continue to proceed.
- Provide payment details.
- Active Kids – enter your voucher ID to claim your $100 discount.
- Click Pay Now to proceed.
- Registration is now complete. Once it is reviewed, you will be sent an approval email to confirm the registration.
Where do I go if I need help with this process?
Thornleigh Soccer Club Registrar: email@example.com
Football NSW Online Services Support: (02) 8814 4450 firstname.lastname@example.org
FFA MFC Support Centre: (02) 8020 4199 email@example.com
- Grading Day – dates to be advised, please see the Grading Page