Thornleigh Thunder Registrations for 2019 !
Registrations for 2019 are open on the “Play Football” site for the club as of the 3rd of January 2019.
Information on how to register & utilise the Active Kids $100 rebate are included below and can be downloaded here.
NOTE: General Registration Closing date to be announced in February, after which late fees may apply.
For any For Quick Answers to simple registration questions feel free to contact our committee by the Facebook messenger at https://www.facebook.com/ThornleighThunderFC/ and someone will answer your question during the day.
Note Players wishing to play Super league should refer to our Super league Page
REGISTRATION FOR JUNIOR PLAYERS USING THE ACTIVE KIDS VOUCHER PROGRAM DISCOUNT
The NSW Governments Active Kids Voucher Program was launched in 2018. Parents can apply for a Voucher Code from the Service NSW Website.
Follow the steps set out below to register with your local club and apply the discount to your child’s registration. Registrations will be approved by the Club accordingly once your Voucher Code has been verified via Service NSW.
Self Registration Guide
- Go to the PlayFootball website: www.playfootball.com.au and click on ‘Register Now’.
- Find your team. Select an age group: Age 5-11, 12-18, 18-35 and 35+ (they all take you to the same step)
- Find a place to play. Type in ‘Thornleigh’ and select the club in the dropdown provided, either:
- gives you an overview of the types of information required to complete registration. It is a secure online registration system, and you will need to have your credit card handy. When you’re ready, click on ‘Get Started’.
- Follow the prompts to create your football account on the new system. This is a different system to last year’s, so you will need to create a brand new account. Click on the Register button once you’ve completed the details. Or the ‘Already have an account’ link to sign in.
- Look out for any error messages at the top of the screen if the screen doesn’t appear to refresh. Make your amendments and click on Register button again.
- Alternatively, if you had already created your account in PlayFootball, you will see a message at the top of the screen ‘An account with the given email already exists. Please sign in.’ If you get this message, click on the ‘Already have an account?’ link where you can sign in with your email address or reset your password.
- Once you’re signed in, you have the option to register: yourself or a person linked to you to an age group or create a new person to link to your account. Click Continue once you’re ready to proceed.
- Ignore the Role, Football Type and Playing Level fields displayed on screen. The applicable age groups for the person you are registering are displayed in the lower section of the screen. Scroll down and select the appropriate Age Group.
- This gives you a breakdown of the fees. Click Continue to proceed.
- If the participant was registered previously, their details will be shown here, along with any Parent/Guardian Details and other Personal Information. Click Continue to proceed.
- Mobile Number – Depends on how the phone number was previously entered (with/out spaces), the number may not have been migrated properly. Do check that all contact details are correct.
- Address – If you see an error message in blue, click on the Address field and you should see your address in the dropdown to choose from.
- School – Update the school if your child starts high school this year.
- Upload a profile photo for the participant. Photo must be taken within 12 months and head faces camera directly with full face in view. Any photo that does not meet the guidelines can be returned to you to re-upload.
- Read and acknowledge the Terms and Conditions
- Opt in/out of marketing communications. Click Continue to proceed.
- Provide payment details.
- Active Kids – enter your voucher ID to claim your $100 discount.
- Click Pay Now to proceed.
- Registration is now complete. Once it is reviewed, you will be sent an approval email to confirm the registration.
Where do I go if I need help with this process?
Thornleigh Soccer Club and Thornleigh Womens: email@example.com
Football NSW Online Services Support: (02) 8814 4450 firstname.lastname@example.org
FFA MFC Support Centre: (02) 8020 4199 email@example.com
General Registration Information
Registration Online is available for all existing and New players.
Player Photos: Photos more than 3 seasons old have to be updated, please make sure .
Registering on line is via credit card only (VISA and Mastercard).
For New Players who have not previously played Soccer for Thornleigh thunder you must first Register with the FFA by clicking here and then proceed to register as a Member of Thornleigh Soccer club.
If you have been previously registered with Thornleigh Thunder or another club you can jump start with the new “www.playfootball.com.au” portal.
Please note, that for 2019 the previous “myfootballclub.com.au” portal has been migrated to the “www.playfootball.com.au” portal, so additional steps may be required to retain your previous account details, please follow the steps provided on the “www.playfootball.com.au” portal..
Please Also Note, Make sure your Current Email Addresses , Contact Numbers and Postal Addresses are up to date and Indeed your Photo image is a up to date view of you.
- Grading Day – Sun 10th February, please see the Grading Page