Thornleigh Thunder Registrations for 2017 !
Registrations for 2017 will are open on Myfootball club as of the 1st of January
Fees Schedule and Information can be downloaded by clicking the 2017-fees-form-v1-2-final
NOTE: General Registration Closing date to be announced in January After that late fees may apply.
For any For Quick Answers to simple registration questions feel free to contact our committee by the Facebook messenger at https://www.facebook.com/ThornleighThunderFC/ and someone will answer your question during the day.
Note Players wishing to play Super league should refer to our Super league Page
Registration Online is available for all existing and New players, healing Information days are scheduled as below to assist with registration Queries.
Player Photos: Photos more than 3 seasons old have to be updated, please make sure .
Registering on line is via credit card only (VISA and Mastercard). Please follow the instructions as per the On-Line Registration Information Sheet.
For New Players who have not previously played Soccer for Thornleigh thunder you must first Register with the FFA by clicking here and then proceed to register as a Member of Thornleigh Soccer club here.
If you have been previously registered with Thornleigh Thunder or another club you can jump start with the below.
- If you know your FFA Registration Number and Password and wish to register online Click Here
- If you do not know your FFA Registration Number or Password but wish to register online Click Here
Please Also Note, Make sure your Current Email Addresses , Contact Numbers and Postal Addresses are up to date and Indeed your Photo image is a up to date view of you.
- Sunday February 5th: Cancelled due to Weather… Please Watch for Reschedule
- Sunday February 12th: U/12 to U18 Grading Days with times per age group as per the club website
- Sunday February 19th: Follow Up Grading Day
- Wednesday February 22nd: ‘Earlybird’ Registration Deadline after which full rego fee applies.
- Monday March 6th: Coaches Night at Ruddock Park
- Tuesday March 7th: Managers Night at Cantucci’s Westleigh Shopping Centre
- Wednesday March 15th: Coaches & Managers Night and AGM
- April 1st: Season commences
Grading Details To be announced in January On the Grading Page